Montage of aviation images. Follow this link to skip navigation.
Link to the aviation archive

Aviation Archive: Aviation Heritage

Link to home page
Link to canals section
Link to railways section
Link to aviation section
Link to learning zone
Link to about this site
Link to send feedback
Navigation ends

Fairlawn House

Fairlawn House

Go back to the map or view all the records from this map.

G1835. Fairlawn House the home of George White in 1880, became offices for the Bristol Aeroplane Company. It was built at the head of Fairlawn Avenue, on the periphery of the BAC site. A row of houses Sir George White built to house the workers of his tramway factory, It was demolished during 1995.
PublisherN/A - personal
ContributorStan Sims
Creatorpersonalname - Stan Sims
Datecreation - 1995
TypePhotographic prints - Black & White
Formatdimension.W - 100 mm
dimension.H - 150 mm
IdentifierStan Sims
SourceStan Sims
LanguageEN
Relation
CoverageLocation.Creation Site - Filton, South Gloucestershire
period - C1995
RightsJackie Simms