Montage of aviation images. Follow this link to skip navigation.
Link to the aviation archive

Aviation Archive: Aviation Heritage

Link to home page
Link to canals section
Link to railways section
Link to aviation section
Link to learning zone
Link to about this site
Link to send feedback
Navigation ends

Factory Shop No 5 Canteen

Factory Shop No 5 Canteen

Go back to the records from the 1955 map.

G2184. Factory Shop No 5 Canteen. Shop No 5 was the original Shadow factory, which was built during the 1935 expansion of the works, to make amongst others the first Blenheims. No doubt many a nice cup of tea was enjoyed here, during break time.
PublisherBristol Aeroplane Company Limited
ContributorRolls-Royce Heritage Trust
Creatorcorporatename - Bristol Aeroplane Company Ltd
Datecreation - Circa 1950s
TypePhotographic prints - Black and White Photograph
Formatdimension.W - 153 mm
dimension.H - 110 mm
Identifier14034
SourceRolls-Royce Heritage Trust
LanguageEN
Relation
CoverageLocation.Creation Site - Filton
RightsBristol Aeroplane Company/Rolls-Royce